Protocol For Prosperity
Definition of Prosperity
According to Merriam Webster dictionary: The condition of being successful or thriving
According to Dictionary.Com
- Prosperity is success or the state of success, especially financial or material success.
- Prosperity often implies success in terms of wealth, health, and happiness. But it can also be used more broadly.
- The verb prospers means to achieve prosperity. Someone who achieves prosperity can be described as prosperous.
- The word prosperity is often paired with words like peace and wealth, such as when wishing people well, as in May your year be full of peace and prosperity.
According to the Basic Instruction Before Leave Earth
(BIBLE) define as below Most read book in the world
It has 5 Dimensions
- Spiritual Prosperity -Mathew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Man has to be Born again
- Mental Prosperity – Acts 18:24 Mind, will emotions and intellect well developed and deployed
- Bodily Prosperity Health is wealth. Prosperity Joshua 14:11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so, is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.
- Financial Prosperity – Freedom from poverty/lack and the effects that come with it from the poverty Effects” Fear, greed, anger, hatred inferiority insecurity. Having abundance financial supply ability to replenish and sustain it Proverbs 3:9-10
- Relational Prosperity: Having quality relationships that give the opportunity to express love and care, improve yourselves, learn. share. affect and impact lives. Building lasting legacy that generation follow.
When you commit yourself this journey of interceding for Israel above all, started to take place and no time you start to experience your creator God of Israel is blessing you beyond your imagination. Because you took His attention.