Intercessors and Partners are welcome!
Activating Strategic Prayer for Sri Lanka and its Leaders
7 Reasons Why You Should Pray for Israel
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem: “May they Prosper who love you”.
- “For the Lord’s portion is His people; Jacob [Israel] is the allotment of His inheritance. … He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye. … He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions” (Deut. 32:9-11, ).
- “You will arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for the appointed time has come. Surely Your servants find pleasure in her stones and feel pity for her dust. (Psalm 102:13–14)
- “On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; all day and all night they will never keep silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest for yourselves; and give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth” (Isa. 62:6-7).
- The apostle Paul said, “I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart. … My heart’s desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation” (Rom. 9:2; 10:1)
- David’s exhortation in must still be prayed and sung today: “May they prosper who love you. May peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your palaces. Psalm 122:6b-7
- “For if [Israel’s] rejection [of Christ] is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?” Wow! Life from the dead! Romans 11:15
- Jesus prophesied before His death, “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'” (Matt. 23:39).
- Copyright © 2013 - 2021 nhopsl.org |
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
- TERMS & CONDITIONS |